I’m starting a series of posts called “Tools of the trade” where I talk about my favorite apps, websites and other resources I use regularly in my work and personal life.
Wunderlist.com is by far the best “to do”-list app I have ever used and I can wholeheartedly recommend it. I use it several times a day, mostly to write down my ideas and thoughts the moment they pop into my head. I also have lists for shopping, suitcase checking, movies I want to see, projects, blogpost topics and so on.
Here’s a list of my favorite Wunderlist features:
- Supports folders and hashtags
- Lists can be shared with other users (great for household shopping lists)
- Basic usage is free
- Works in browser, iOS and Android
- Notifications and due dates (also reoccurring daily/weekly/monthly tasks)
- Download your lists as JSON files
- Add comments, links and files to your tasks
Wunderlist is totally indispensable to me and I don’t know what I would do without it. Give it a try!